Monday, July 17, 2006

Lentil-Walnut Burgers

I made these veggie burgers from the Everyday Food Magazine Show. They were sooooo good. Every time I took a bite, the burger tasted better and better. Peter said that this was the best veggie burger he ever had. When he found out that this recipe had been in my possession for several weeks, he said, "You've been holding out on me!"

I never really want to take the food processor out, and the recipe kind of looks complicated because of all the ingredients, but it was easier than I thought and completely worth it. I had some leftover lentils and made a lentil-walnut dip. I put a little bit of Brown Rice Syrup to their recipe to make it a little sweet.

Peter made sweet potato fries to go with the veggie burgers and they came out great.

No comments: