Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Did You Say Something?

Peter has finally put his office in the guest bedroom, which for a while, had been our all-the-crap-we-should-have-thrown-out-before-we-moved-out room. It's actually the nicest room in our condo because it's got the nicest view.

This is really great, because we can have more room in our dining/living room area and the sofa is set up so that we can invite overnight guests.

Unfortunately, every time he's sitting at his desk doing work, he can't hear me unless I talk two inches from his ear. He's got this gargantuan computer system that has five whirring motors and fans which cancel out any human voice.

Yesterday I asked him a question and he looked up at me and said, "I'm sorry, did you say something? Because all I hear is whrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr."

No comments: