Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Friend Went to Tanzania and All She Brought Back Was This Stupid URL

I have given a lot of gifts in my lifetime, but I have never given away a website. My sister met the "male her" during her trip to Tanzania this summer and for his birthday she gave him the URL to my blog.

"You gave him my blog for his birthday? Wow, you're cheap. It's FREE ON THE INTERNET."

"Yeah, and he LOVED IT."

I'm sure it provided him with minutes of entertainment.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bryan-spelled-with-a-Y!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the other gifts she gets me I lose in the ocean, so I think she threw in the sponge and resorted to intangible ones. Just wait for all those comments you'll be getting in Swahili from all the other people to whom she gave this URL - then you'll know you've managed to achieve worldwide fame.

Kudos!
brYan