Saturday, March 21, 2009

Jonas Brothers!

When Peter and I were driving back from Florida, we stopped at a rest stop in the Carolinas. You may remember the STUFT incident. 

While we were at that rest stop, three hipster boys were lounging around in front of the quick stop at the gas station and Peter said:

"Hey look! The Jonas Brothers!"

I was so excited, "Oh my goodness!" I said. "Let's sit here and wait to see everybody FREAK OUT."

So we sit and one person after another walks by the Jonas brothers and have no reaction whatsoever. They were mostly older people and no one young is roaming around a North Carolina rest stop in the middle of the night. 

After a while with no reaction, I said, "I can't believe no one has recognized them by now."

Peter said, "Yeah, well...They wouldn't...because those aren't the Jonas brothers."

No comments: