Thursday, June 25, 2009

Week 1 of Infinite Challenge

Have yet to crack open that book. That enormous, heavy, heavy book. Just looking at it makes me tired. Maybe the publisher could have split it up into 10 pieces so we can at least carry it around in our pockets. 

I can't put that thing in my purse! 

Maybe I should try to get the audiobook and listen to it during my commute. 

I just checked. Seems like there is no audiobook. I guess the trouble lies in the 100 pages of endnotes. 

My sister told me that she read an article which informs us that we shouldn't tell people what our goals are because simply the act of telling someone fools our brain into thinking that we're already doing it, which doesn't push us to actually accomplish the task. 

Therefore, if you really want to do something, don't tell The Internet. 

I wish I had known about this before. 

No comments: