Saturday, December 22, 2007

Donut Holes Are Our Friends

I discovered Ani's Raw Food Kitchen at the library and it has completely changed our lives. You have to try the most delicious dessert ever created. It's called Donut Holes.

It's the kind of recipe that calls for all sorts of things I wouldn't normally eat on its own. Before this recipe I thought I didn't even like almonds and dates. Now I realize that they are my friends because they form into this ball of deliciousness.

I think it's a great cookbook for kids and adults who act like picky kids.

We've been eating from this cookbook for the past few days, and at first, Peter was really excited about it and considering changing into a raw foodie. But then yesterday, he woke up and said, "Can we eat something today that isn't mush?"

No comments: