Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pleasant Techno Music?

While we were in Orlando this year, I browsed through Tripadvisor.com to look for restaurant reviews and it always makes me laugh. For instance, we went to a restaurant called Sweet Tomatoes, which was really delicious for a buffet that costs merely $8.19.

But when I logged on to tripadvisor, I saw several posts which advised people that there were MUCH CHEAPER deals in Orlando. My reaction was, "Cheaper than $8.19 for a huge salad bar, all-you-can-eat soups (delicious soups at that), freshly baked breads and pasta (including a whole wheat penne dish)? What do you people want for $8?"

But the funniest post was this one, especially because it starts out with: "My wife, daughter and I began our experience by having a glass of wine at the bar while listening to pleasant Techno music."

No comments: