Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Help Us!!!!

Today I went to see Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull.

It was bad.

You know it's a bad movie when everyone sitting around us is checking their watches every few minutes.

My sister and I went to the theater at 62nd street and Lex. It's one of those strange movie theaters in NYC that go up and up and up. It's more vertical than horizontal, and when we walked in, the ticket taker told us that the restrooms were on the first floor, which is downstairs.

I needed to pee because I always need to pee. Peter says that I have the bladder of an 80-year-old woman.

We went to the bathroom and took the escalator up, but when we got to that level, the only other escalator was coming down to us. We tried to run up the down escalator, but then other people started to come down.

Immediately, I scream at these people:

"Get help! We're STUCK! Don't come down! Get help!"

And only in New York would this group of people completely ignore us and walk past us...to open the exit door located right behind me.

No comments: