Thursday, June 26, 2008

What's Wrong With Liz Cho's Feet?

Every week I get about 15 people on my website because they put in the keywords "Liz Cho Feet." It's the second most popular keyword phrase for my website. I didn't think anything about it, because I know that there are foot fetishists out there, so I'm sure "blah-blah-famous-celebrity" plus "feet" would rank high on any list of words searched.

However, today I was telling someone this story and she said, "Well now I'm worried. Is there something wrong with Liz Cho's feet? Maybe she has really deformed feet."

Now I'm worried too.

I'm also worried about her hair. Those people at ABC News don't know how to make Asian hair look nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LIZ CHO is one of those women who get more beautiful as they get Thicker