Tuesday, March 11, 2008

AmeriCone Dream...Now Available in the Mt. Kisco A&P

A few days ago, while at the local A&P, I decided to buy some ice cream. I almost dropped everything in my basket when I saw that there were CARTONS of AmeriCone Dream ice cream in the freezer aisle.

It is my most favoritest ice cream flavor because it is vanilla with caramel swirls and crunch chocolate-covered waffle cone pieces. I agree with Stephen Colbert that it is: "The sweet taste of liberty in your mouth."

I have never seen this ice cream in a supermarket freezer. I know it's not a big deal because there is a Ben & Jerry's store just two miles down the road from the supermarket, but isn't it great when you don't have to make that extra special trip? You can pick up your cilantro, sour cream, tomatoes, AND the best ice cream in the world all in one location.

Proceeds from this ice cream goes to help disadvantaged kids, so I'm glad that someone else is also going to benefit from my eating.

No comments: